Thursday 6 April 2017

Blogger's Background


πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜OUR GROUP MEMBERSπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Assalamualaikum and hi to those who have view our blog. We are students at Unitar International University main campus which is located at Kelana Jaya, Selangor. We were assign by our E-Commerce lecturer to create this blog which involved several hipster cafe that we have choose. There are 4 of us in our group which is Fatin Norazira Bt Ismail, Anis Erwany Bt Ismail, Nurul Nabila Atira Bt Norizan and Nor Syayatie Bt Mohd Shariff. Here we want to share with you guys 4 different types of hipster cafe around Malaysia that you, your friend and family can visit and taste their food. But first of all, we going to introduce ourself, so hopefully you enjoy it   =)



Hai, My name is Fatin Norazira Binti Ismail and I love Korea very much that all, Thank you. ! HAHAHA,
No lah, okay lets me tell your guys about me, ~~~
I was daughter of Ismail and Masdinah and I was born at Hospital Tapah, Perak in year 1995 October 27. In my family, I was number 8 from my 9 siblings. I have 1 brother, 7 sister and 1 younger sister. I am staying at Felda Gunung Besout 2, Sungkai, Perak. Now, I was taking course Bachelor of Management and this is my last semester and will be internship soon. Wish me luck yeah.!!
  I have variety of interest in different things. First of all, I love to watch Korean drama and Anime (e.g. Naruto, Detective Conan).
I am also a sleep lover and loves to eat but for now I diet.
I also likes to travel and watching people behavior around the world and likes anything that adventure, in her bucket list there was 
·        Want to try the Longest Flying fox
·        Sky diving at Dubai
·        Bungee at Macau Tower.

·        Travel to Korea, Japan, Paris, Dubai, Istanbul, around the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Hi my name is Nor Syayatie, i'm 24 years old and from Ipoh Perak. i'm the second child and the only daughter in the family. I am currently doing my Bachelor Of Management at Unitar International University. i love to watch film, listen to music and travel as well. My goals is to become entrepreneur and to reach a level of income  where it would be sufficient and i could afford to pay for my own commitment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalamualaikum and hye guysπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
im Anis Erwany bt Ismail, you can call me AnisπŸ‘Έ! 
I was born on 27th June 1990😏
currently I was doing bachelor in management(hons), and this semester is my last semester.πŸ’–
I love travel so muchπŸ’˜ as I plan to go all around the world after I have finishing my study!πŸ’ͺ
E-commerce subject give me opportunity to learn new things about buying, selling and transmitting of funds or data of goods and services over an electronic network.😀



Hi everyone my name is Nurul Nabila Atira Binti Norizan i'm coming from batu Pahat Johor and currently stay at kelana jaya  .  I was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah  JB on 14 November 1994 :) Currently i am pursuing my study at Unitar International University doing Bachelor of Management and this is my final year ( will graduate soon insyallah !  )  :) My goals in life obviously want to achieve  a several achievements and reach a highest position while working . 

In my life i love many things especially when it comes to my favourite . I love to watch movie and listen to music because it can reduce stress and feel relaxed . 


Last but not least, have a happy live guys and don't forget to read our blog and stay tune.:)πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

aniscoffee_online (social network)

 ANIS_COFFEE πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ branches at BATU CAVES Anis Coffee is a shop that selling variety of coffee and cakes, but here I want ...